As a mom to a very busy and active toddler, going out to a restaurant can be a huge sense of tension for us. My daughter although only two and a half, is large for her size at over 40 lbs and 40 inches. Because of her size, she no longer fits in the traditional restaurant highchair. While I am completely fine with her sitting in a “big girl” chair at home, in a restaurant it is hard to keep her occupied for an extended period and from not bothering other patrons. Svan recently sent me their TotSeat to review and I was thrilled because it was something I truly needed! There is nothing more stressful on a parent than being somewhere and not having a highchair or a working highchair. It is always amazing to me how many “family friendly” establishments do not have safe highchairs!
The TotSeat folds up nicely into it’s own little pouch, which is the perfect size for any backpack or diaper bag. It fit perfectly onto my dining room chair, which I loved b/c I didn’t have to start figuring anything out and lately my brain just does not work right to do things like that. My daughter, who is 30 months (the very end of the recommended usage) still fit perfectly in it.
- You can use your TotSeat on any chair using the 3 different adjustable height settings.
- There are 2 unique options to secure the TotSeat to the chair.
- There are no knots or other hard to use devices to secure the TotSeat. It fastens with a quick clip in the back.
- Fits children ages 8 months up to 30 months.
- 3-point adjustable safety harness & cummerbund is included for those chairs with open backs.
- Machine washable, because we all know how messy kids can be!
- The fabric is soft and comfortable to your child and and comes in 6 trendy patterns.
- Lifetime warranty!