I absolutely love my Woolzies dryer balls! I find that they do the same job as 1 dryer sheet – reduce static, soften clothing AND they reduce drying time! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin, so I usually use free and clear laundry products. These are as free and clear as you can get. Every single ball is completely handmade. Plus, the harsh chemicals in fabric softeners and sheets will wear off the fire retardants in your children’s clothing!
- Handmade in the Democratic Republic of Nepal, providing a steady income to the needy women this developing nation.
- Made of 100% pure New Zealand wool.
- Woolzies cut down the drying time of a typical load by almost 25% in large loads and by 30-40% for small loads.
- Each box contains 6 balls.
- They are guaranteed to last for up to 1,000 loads
- PVC free and do not melt
- Completely hypo-allergenic, even safe for people with wool allergies!
- Saves time, energy and money, making Woolzies Dryer Balls 100% eco-friendly!
A 6 pack box of Woolzies Dryer Balls is $34.95 with free shipping in the entire US. I do laundry everyday, usually 2-3 loads a day, sometimes 4. Any less and I fall behind for days. If you buy a box of 100 fabric sheets that is going through a box a month with the amount of laundry I do. Then add in the extra time it takes for your laundry to dry.
Check out the Woolzies Video on You Tube!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.