When my daughter was an infant, I was really very excited about making her baby food! We started her on food pretty early, around 4 months. Lucky for her, that coincided with the start of the spring season and lots of fresh, yummy local fruits and vegetables! I found making her food to be really very easy and lots of fun. The only problem I always ran into was how to store her food. I found that nothing I used or found was convenient! My daughter is now a busy toddler, but I still enjoy making my own purees and soups for my little ones. I recently had the opportunity to review Sprout Baby Food containers.
I used a 6 pack of 4oz storage cups. The Sprout cups come with an interlocking tray & a dry erase marker. The Sprout Cups:
- comes with measurement markings to show portions
- comes with a dry erase window to note the contents and date.
- are freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe, making them a great option for convenience!
- has a screw on lid to prevent leaks.
- are 100% BPA Free & PVC Free
- are stackable with additional cups and storage trays.