The summer is upon us and that usually means heavy travelling. Every mother knows that without the right gear, a vacation or trip can quickly turn into a nightmare for you and your baby. Pish Posh Baby knows this too. Pish Posh Baby is an online baby store that carries only the best, high-quality products. Pish Posh Baby was created for parents like you and I, who can quickly get lost in the shuffle of what type of products are the best for you and your child.
As a mom of 2 myself, I never let having children slow me down or inhibit me from experiencing life or travelling. We live very accessible to the Jersey Shore, so for us the summer means days spent at the beach or pool. I find that once the warm weather comes around, I am always buying new gear to keep my life simple and stress free while we are out and about. I wanted to share with you some of my picks from Pish Posh Baby to help YOU have the best summer yet!
1) JJ Cole Changing Clutch – Once I am chasing little ones around the park or beach, I want as little things to hold as possible! The JJ Cole Clutch holds a wipes case and 3 diapers. Keep your phone, keys and a few dollars in it as well to keep your load as minimal as possible.
2) Skip Hop Central Park Outdoor Bag – I am a huge fan of Skip Hop products. I’ve had quite a few diaper bags of theirs over the years and they all always seem to give you great quality for your money. This is a great bag. You and your children always want to stay hydrated in warm weather. You have a spacious cooler bag for all of your food and drink needs for the day and a 5×5 blanket so everything (babies included) stays off of the dirt. AND when you aren’t using it as a cooler bag, you can use it as a diaper or messenger bag!
3) Skip Hop Zoo Backpack – If you have a preschooler or toddler like mine, you know that THEY love to bring every toy, book and stuffed animal from the house out with them. Let them use one of these adorable
backpacks for their belongings. It even includes an insulated pouch for their snacks. What a great bag for your child to take to camp, use in the car on long trips or on an airplane. When you aren’t travelling, keep a change of clothes for your children in their backpack in the car.
4) Bob Sport Utility Stroller – When I first researched baby gear, I had no idea what I was looking at or buying. I went with a traditional travel system that was big and clunky and got very little use. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely get myself one of these all-terrain utility strollers! It’s lightweight, durable and has an easy fold frame. This stroller is great even if you aren’t a runner. I see people all the time using these on the beach, at the park, and even in the city. It’s sleek too, so you don’t have to worry about taking up lots of room in stores, airports and other crowded locations. Pish Posh Baby also sells a few accessories for this stroller as well, including a car seat adapter and sun shade.
5) Baby Zephyr Portable Crib – The zephyr is lightweight and compact, making it the perfect travel companion. I find hotel cribs not to be on par with high safety standards and many times when you travel to a relative or friends home, you do not have access to a convenient place for your child to sleep. This is a great solution. The Zephyr comes with a padded mattress, mesh pockets for improved air flow and an insect net. My kids were always getting so sleepy as infants while we were at the beach or pool, so something like this would have been great. This is a great place for your infant to sit and play safely away from dirt and sand too!
6) Ergo Baby Carrier – When I got pregnant with my daughter, I knew right away I wanted an Ergo Baby Carrier. It’s an all-in-one baby carrier, allowing you to easily use it from the front, hip to back positions. It can be used with your child from birth (with the infant insert) up to 40 pounds. The Ergo has an ergonomic design that supports a correct sitting position for baby’s growth and balances the baby’s weight to parent’s hits and shoulders to alleviate any physical stress for the parent. I used to wear my daughter everywhere – grocery shopping, the park, beach, walking the dog, etc. There is nothing better than baby-wearing in my personal opinion and the Ergo is a top of line choice.
I’m very local to Pish Posh Baby’s store in Jackson, NJ, so I am really excited to go down and check out their products in person one day very soon!
All of the blogs listed below are sharing Summer themed posts as part of this event, so click on one or all of the links below to find some great recipes, tutorials, crafts and more!