I’ve been a fan of Lysol since I have been a homeowner. Even more since becoming a mother and dealing with all sorts of icky germs in my house!! BzzAgent recently asked me to review their new Touch of Foam Hand Soap. I am the kind of person that is always washing their hands. I wouldn’t say I am compulsive or OCD about it, but I do not like cooking or using food products in the kitchen without washing my hands thoroughly. So, when I received my hand soap, I put it right into the kitchen. I was sent the Creamy Vanilla Orchid sent.
My husband and I love foaming soap. I found that this soap has a very creamy feel to it when you use it and it does not dry out your skin. The only thing I did not like about the Touch of Foam Hand Soap is that the scent was very strong at first. I really do not like strong, perfumey scents, so it was a little overwhelming to me. However, after the initial use, I found that it left a very pleasant scent on my hands.
Here is some information about the Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Soap:
- Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs.
- Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor.
- Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft & comfortable after every wash.
- Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom & Wild Berry Bliss.
- Antimicrobial properties are built to protect the pump & resist odor-causing bacteria.