For years I have been looking for a pretty wreath for my door. I never find what I am looking for, although I am not even sure what that is! You see, I have a wreath for Fall, Christmas, Winter, Valentine’s Day, Easter. After that, it’s a plain white door & that is SO boring to me!
So, I decided to make one! This tutorial is very easy & very cheap!
You will need:
- 3 pieces of large pieces of patterned scrapbook paper
- 3 pieces of large scrapbook paper in coordinating colors
- Glue – (elmer’s or a glue stick, as well as hot glue & hot glue sticks)
- Coordinating ribbon
- Styrofoam wreath circle
- Buttons in coordinating colors
2) Fold each piece in half twice to make an X shape on the paper. Then cut along the X, but make sure to stop about a half an inch from the center of the square.
DIY Pinwheel Wreath
What kind of pinwheel wreath will you create?