Happy New Year to all of my wonderful friends and family! Can you believe we are saying goodbye to the 1st decade of the 21st century. 10 years ago I remember celebrating Y2K with my high school friends of the time, wondering what was going to happen when the clock struck midnight. I can’t believe how much my life has changed in the last 10 years:
- Graduating high school in 2000
- Meeting Andy in 2001
- Standing by Andy from Dec 2002 to Sept 2003 and then again Jan. 2004 to April 2004 as he served in Kuwait
- Graduating Rutgers University in May 2004
- Buying our first place in October 2004
- Getting married on July 23, 2005
- Having the joy of my life – Adam Edward – arrive on October 7, 2008
- And now I wait patiently wait for my little girl to arrive this coming February.
I went from a high school teenager to mother this decade. I wonder what the next 10 years are going to hold for me!