Fall Harvest Cake
This Fall Harvest Cake is a favorite of mine! If you look at the date, it’s from January 2011, almost 6 years ago! I think I have made it every single Fall! Back when I first started blogging, we didn’t have Pinterest for inspiration, we had cookbooks. One of my favorites has always been Gooseberry Patch. This is from the Flavors of Fall.
My little one loves to peel and chop apples. I am so glad that Vegging at the Shore told us about these kid-friendly knives a few months ago!
Gotta love September right? Not yet Fall, but not ready to let go of Summer; hence the bathing suit.
- 1-1/2c. sugar
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 2 t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. ground ginger
- ¼ t. nutmeg
- 1 c. oil
- ½ t. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 apple, cored, peeled & chopped
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- Mix the first 10 ingredients together
- Add flour, ½ cup at a time.
- Blend in pumpkin
- Add Apples and pecans
- Pour into a floured and greased Bundt pan;
- bake at 350 degrees for 70 minutes:
- Cool for 20 minutes in the pan;
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Chocolate Covered Apple Donuts // Courtney’s Sweets
- Fall Harvest Cake // Momma Lew
- Pumpkin Spice Sauteed Apples // Finding Zest
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip // We’re Parents
- Homemade Applesauce Recipe for Kids // Eating Richly
- Maple Cinnamon French Toast in a Mug // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Foil Packet Apricot Salmon // Vegging at the Shore
- Homemade Apple Cider // O’Boy! Organic
- Butterbeer Bark // My Mini Adventurer